Encore Boston Harbor,
November 13-16, 2023
Registration for the DTRA 2024 Annual Meeting Nov 13-16, 2024 will open later this spring. Registration will be open to employees of active DTRA member organizations as well as individual members.
Join the DTRA member community at our annual event, where leading visionaries in decentralized research and clinical trials unite to exchange ideas, forge lasting connections, and advance our shared mission of making patient-focused research accessible to all.
Within the pristine surroundings of the Encore Boston Harbor, enjoy a curated agenda featuring:
- Panel Conversations from Leaders on the Frontlines of Decentralized Research
- Fireside Chats and Panel Conversations with Regulatory & Government Agency Authorities
- Collaborative Conversations about the Adoption of Decentralized Research
- In-Person DTRA Co Lab Gatherings
- Live Leadership Council Meeting (for Council members)
- Exhibits and Receptions
- Company Presentations
- Multiple Opportunities to Meet Potential Partners
- One-to-one meetings in 15-minute increments with both in-person and hybrid participants.
- Advanced access to secure your meetings before the event.
- Directory of participant and Organizational Member profiles.
- Simplified meeting invitations and acceptance process.
- Smart features to make it easy to meet virtually with hybrid participants.
The DTRA 2024 Annual Meeting features a diverse range of presentations, panel discussions, and networking opportunities. A detailed agenda will be released closer to, but you can plan your stay with the help of our Event Schedule.
The DTRA 2023 Annual Meeting featured an exceptional lineup of speakers including executives, visionaries, operators, regulators, and investors. Our 2024 Speakers will be released closer to the event!
Discover the sponsors supporting the DTRA 2023 Annual Meeting and DCT research.
Become a Sponsor
The Annual Meeting Sponsorship is open to current active Organizational Members of DTRA involved in clinical trials and research presenting a unique opportunity to meet, network, and collaborate during an extraordinary live event and engage in conversations that will shape the future of DCT.
Elevate your brand awareness as a company committed to the vision of making clinical research participation accessible to everyone.